1. Fuel crisis in Armenia - no petrol or its limited rationing in petrol stations throughout the country. (more info - here and here)
2. Armenian Foreign Ministry latest statement - there could be no military solution of the conflicts in the South Caucasus; they should be resolved based on the principles of free will and self-determination. (news)
3. Ministry of Defence of Armenia: no changes in its relationships with NATO; NATO military drill in September in Armenia will go ahead. (Radio Liberty, more info)
4. Armenia to take part in military monitoring in the zone of Georgia-South Ossetia conflict (panorama.am)
Member-countries of Collective Security Treaty Organization will take part in the OSCE military monitoring mission in the zone of Georgia- South Ossetia conflict. According to the Secretary General of the CSTO Nikolay Bordyuzha, several countries among them Armenia, Belarus, Kazakstan and Russia, have already agreed to join the mission. Moreover, the participation of other countries in OSCE military monitoring is also possible. The CSTO encourages the paticipation of its member-countries, because this will make the monitoring mission more objective and transparent, Bordyuzha says.
5. Amberin Zaman (writer for The Economist, wife of the acting US Ambassador to Armenia) - “The moment for Ankara” (link)
6. Armenian Public TV and Turkish TRT signed a memorandum for cooperation. (news)